How to update the theme?
At the first step we advise you to rename your current theme folder to something like: …/wp-content/themes/dt-THEME_NAME-old/. It will help you to save custom changes of the template.
At the next stage you need to install the theme in the usual way.
How to make the theme load faster?
- Select “Static CSS” option in Theme Options >> Misc (for Nimble, PressMate and PurePress themes).
- Install cache plugin.
- If possible, decrease size of your images.
- Deactivate needless plugins.
- Decrease number of items (portfolios, albums, catalogs, photos) per page.
What cache plugin do you suggest to use?
How many pages with slideshow am I able to create?
Remember you can choose which one of them will be set as the Homepage one by following: Dashboard >> Settings >> Reading >> Front page displays >> A static page (select below) >> Front page
Blog page ignores custom page title and settings
Where i can find benefits icons?
How to enable MonsterID?
- open “functions PHP”
- navigate to line 765
- change the “dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )” to “1 || dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )”
Where can I find full demo content?
Note 2 things:
- It’s huge, so we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to install it.
- Images on demo are copyrighted and you cannot use them without purchasing proper licenses.
What about themes autoupdate?
So in order to update theme, you need to:
- backup your current theme folder;
- rename/delete older version of theme;
- install newest version of theme.
How to disable breadcrumbs
- make sure you have the most recent theme version: http://support.dream-theme.com/knowledgebase/update-theme/;
- follow Theme Options >> General >> Title >> Breadcrumbs.
Didn’t find the answer?
Nunc faucibus facilisis pellen tesque facilisis. Sed hendrerit enim non justo posuere placerat.
Sed sodales in purus non porttitor pellen tesque neque eget diam posuere porta.
Marketing & PR
Curabitur pellentesque neque eget diam posuere porta glavrida lorem dolor ut nulla at nunc.